So Lita was nominated again you guys really like nominating me for this award which of course I am always happy reply to but I have a bucketload to do still…. >.>. Which I will get around to doing 🙂
Thankyou very much Gigantic Project for nominating me 😀 Go check out his blog everyone !!
People are awarded this who bring creativity and inspiring blogs to the table so I am going to have fun with this people Let’s get started!!!
Official Rules of the Sunshine Award:
If you have been nominated for The Sunshine Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Sunshine award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
1. What animes are you waiting to come out?
Ooo anime’s to come out… currently nothing on dvd at the moment but I can’t wait for the autumn season anime as there are some I am really excited about for example Dialoik lovers and Fafner seasons 2.
2. What was the last bad movie you watched? Was it entertaining bad or just bad bad?
Disney’s Tomorrow Land…
Being a Disney fan I thought I was going to love it like the rest but to my disappointment no… it was out right boring. It had two actors I am rather fond of George Clooney and Hugh Lawrie so that’s one of the reasons it peaked my interest. I felt the story was bland and didn’t really go nowhere and the ending just sucked all round. I am kind of shocked as it’s the first disney I have said I didn’t like *cries to herself*
3. Do you have a favorite book or Author?
I do like to read other things besides Manga, I haven’t read for a few months now but currently my favorite book I really liked was called Indigo and it’s about mermaids. The book was by a Author named Helen Dunmore and she’s wrote some other books I am really interested in reading by her as well 🙂
If you like mermaids and fantasy give this book a go 🙂
I do have a favorite author I grew up with reading her books about animals when I was a teen, they really inspired me to purse my dream of working with animals for a career. The author was called Lucy Daniels and her Animal ark series was always about two characters Lucy and James who were always rescuing animals, there was always a silly story behind it but I use to love reading her stories I think currently there is over 200 stories about different animals.
4. Who is your favorite Giant Monster?
Sorry to say I don’t have one because I’ve never thought about it lol
5. What is your favorite Giant Robot?
Oh my god this is so hard I love gundam mecha robots so much but I’m sorry gundam.. Escaflowne the mecha just wins for me, the thing I love about this mecha robot is it can transform into a dragon and the mecha is almost like a living being with the relationship with it’s pilot Van. 😀 ❤
Amazing piece of Mecha Ass!!!
6. Favorite Comfort food? Not Necessarily your favorite food but that one food that makes you feel at ease?
Pepper Mint Chocolate – Sooths my injured soul
Jelly – Makes me feel like I am having a squishy hug
Japanese Sweets – I feel like I am in japan *Lame Lita*
7. Ever been to a conventions? If yes, when is your next one.
Yes I have been to a convention, but none on the list for this year as I am taking a break from that scene for a while. Plus Lita is a loner and would have noone to go with regardless. I ain’t going on my own LOL
Sooo that sums all of these questions this was really fun to answer 😀
Again Thankyou!!! Gigantic Project
Here are my nominees that I feel are little shining suns themselves:
Here are Lita’s questions to answer:
1. What are some other hobbies you enjoy doing other than blogging?
2. What is three favorite anime’s you love?
3. If you could be a anime character for a day who would you be?
4. Hawaii or Japan?
5. What benefit has blogging been to you?
You can answer these if you wish hehe 🙂
Hope everyone enjoyed this post ❤
I’ll see you in the next post