Soooo I got nominated……
I had no idea what this all meant till I read about it but means this award is for bloggers who don’t have many views on their blog and should be known more. I think this is a really cool idea and wanted thankyou josefcd904 (The Reviewer’s Corner) for nominating me I feel quite honored and I’m in all aweeee ❤
So part of this I have to answer the following questions weheeeee !! 🙂
1. How did you get into anime?
WelI I got into anime properly when I moved countries, I mean I loved all the common shows like sailor moon, pokemon, digimon etc but it wasn’t until I met my best friend (were not friends now) in high school and I found out she was a huge sailor moon fan. Back then I had never seen the full sailor moon I had just seen snippets of it on the TV. I remember our first sleepover and we marathoned the whole Sailor moon I was so happy I got to see all of it. It’s then and there she introduced me to the first two anime’s I ever had watched which were Angelic layer and Inuyasha. From then on I was hooked and eventually opened up to watching new genres of anime. 🙂 It’s the reason I am the freak today lol
2. What made you want to do an anime blog?
For a long while I had been following this other anime blogger LilacAnimeReviews she writes some really good anime reviews and does some good youtube videos. She kind of inspired me to do start my own anime blog somewhere I can connect with fellow anime fans, as I don’t really have anyone to talk about anime with these days. It’s somewhere I can express my thoughts from say when I have watched an romance anime and have somewhere to fangirl lol ❤
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
When I am not trying to keep this blog going x.x I love to of course watch anime and stalk ebay a lot every day for new anime listings haha who doesn’t. Since last I have got into crafting a lot so I do a lot of cardmaking and have done a couple of markets with a friend in the last 2 months which has been fun. It has inspired me to start my own cardmaking busniess so a new venture for me. Other things I love to do is reading, swimming, cosplaying, hiking, art and opshopping. My favorite thing I would have to do is a secret hobby noone really knows about…. I..am..a…Mermaid… click on the video if your curious.
We all do strange things haha lol
4. What is the first thing that pops into your head after reading this question?
It’s lunch time, food and should go plan stuff for this new business venture of mine >.<
5.Do you share your hobbies in real life with anyone?
I certainly do especially my mermaid thing which is called mermaiding, It’s bascially what you see someone swimming in a mermaid tail which is either made of silicone or fabric. I’ve been doing it for nearly 2 years now and have a group of friends who do what I do. We meet up and swim it’s an amazing thing really is ❤
I also share my love for anime and cosplaying with friends also 🙂
7. What was your favorite cartoon growing up? (not anime)
It has to be beyblade !!!
This show these days is so forgotten about but I remember getting up at 6:30 nearly every school morning to watch this show. It doesn’t sound that exciting a show about spinning tops but I always got such a huge thrill from all the battles and the personalities of the characters especially beautiful Kai ❤
My favorite season of this show would have to be the G revolution it was awesome 😀
8. If you were stuck on a stranded island what three things would you want to have with you?
My hair brush ( I constantly get knotty hair due to having long ass hair) Sunscreen (I burn easily >.<) and Ice tea (such an addictive drink)
Haha not strange picks at all *walks away*
9. What is something you want to do but have not yet?
GO TO JAPAN !!!!!! nothing more to say!!
10. What is your favorite movie?
OOooo Oh noes this is a hard one I am going to exclude Disney from this because that is a totally separate issue lol I would say by far Ever After: A Cinderella Story. I have loved that movie since I was 11 years old and I love drew barrymore soo much as a actress ❤ The movie itself took on an interesting take on the whole Cinderella concept which I loved ❤
11. Did you find it hard to think of 11 questions?
Hmmm… no not really piece of cake
Now I have to say 11 Random facts about myself oh boy >.<‘
1. I love blue anything
2. I am originally English but residing in Australia now
3. Japanese/Asian is my favorite cuisine to eat
4. I am AMV Maker
5. I believe there is another world out their. I’m a strong believer in the supernatural and things magical
6. I am miss forgetful as one time my parents sent me to go get them $5 ham to make sandwhiches and I somewhow ended coming back with a kilo of ham not kidding lol
7.At least 90% time I am watching anime and the other 10% is movies or some tv
8. I am a huge anime lover 🐱 have worked with animals for 5 years now
9. I can easily get obessed with things I see that I love. Like with a song I will just listen to it for a week on end non stop or anime I’ll go buy a shit load of stuff related to that anime >//<
10.I am a socially awkward person and when people get to know me then my crazy side comes out
11. I am a major gramer (instagrammer) I’ll upload every single day
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
^_____^ Kay here are the 8 people I nominate that deserve to be known more:
Witty Anime Reviews – They good various content on their blog, anime reviews, character reviews etc.
thelimitlessimagination – I love reading her stuff, she has some interesting opinions and she is very nice 🙂
Chibi Majo – She is not afraid to express her opinion and does some good in depth reviews
Otaku Rui – Updates quite regularly and love reading her interesting opinions on certain animes
Takuto’s Anime Cafe – They do some excellent reviews and have great content 🙂
MyOtakuReviews – Love the layout of their blog and write up some great content
Words & Rhythm – She does a variety of reviews from anime to regular movies, love her content 🙂
WakuWafu – They do some awesome reviews and have good content
My questions for my Nomniees muahhh 🙂
1. What made you start your anime blog?
2. Ice cream or pie?
3. What is the most expensive thing anime wise you have bought?
4. What other hobbies do you have?
5. What is your current opinion on how the world is?
6. Do you have a favorite genre of anime you like to watch?
7. Is there an anime character you really would like to cosplay?
8. What is one anime thing you are stalking to buy currently?
9. Do you think wordpress is an easy blog site to use?
10. Do you have any favorite anime reviewers you love to follow?
11. Do you have an anime crush?
I hope the following people I have chosen to the following questions I have listed would do them I would love to see.
I think you all deserve to be recognized more and each of you has given me all ideas of how to run my blog hehe 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this post thankyou again to The Reviewers Corner or nominating me as I am still new to anime blogging ❤